Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our Wedding Day



On July 26, 2008, Zak and I were finally married! It was an emotional, exciting day for us and it couldn't have gone any better than it did. My bridesmaids and I went and had our hair done in the morning while Zak played pool at his parent's house. After getting to the church we both stayed in our secret rooms and waited anxiously...we both were very nervous. Once our wedding ceremony began, all nerves vanished and it was a great day. Everything turned out as planned, everyone showed up, and only I forgot the vows haha. The day quickly ended but it was the best day of our lives...thus far.


My bridesmaids after getting our hair done

Jennifer and Emily

April and Beth


the cutest flower girl, Maddie


The kiss that sealed the deal

Our cake and cake cutting

Our escape!

No comments: