Monday, March 21, 2011

The Joy of Luck: Day Four

Day 4 in the Joy of Luck was about capturing 7 material things that we love. I am so lucky for everything I have and it was very hard to narrow it down to 7 things. Here we go...

1. The picture Zak and I bought on our honeymoon. We said it would always hang somewhere in our house to always remind us of that time.

2. My new khaki jacket I bought this weekend. I have been hunting the perfect one for a few months now and I finally found one I love!

3. My camera. Zak bought me my camera after we were married and it has become one of the best gifts ever.

4. I can't live without my chapstick and it is only Burt's Bees for me.

5. Cupcakes!! Anyone who knows me knows about my love affair with cupcakes. They had to be included. These are ones my Mama made for St. Patricks' Day. They are delicious!

6. Orange Juice...Pulp Free...Tropicana. Just like that. I'm very picky. I have two unopened cartons in my fridge as we speak and Zak doesn't even drink it..ha!

7. My books. I wish I had more room for all of them. They are stuffed in my drawers, closet, and our one little bookcase. This is just one shelf...

So, there you have it. My 7 favorite material things.

What's yours?

No comments: