Monday, September 13, 2010

Asher and Lucia

Every memory I've had so far on our vacation has included two little kids named Asher and Lucia. Asher will be 5 in two months and Lucia is 2. They are the cutest, sweetest kids and they never leave my side. Let me tell you about my afternoon...

Once we got out of the pool and got all cleaned up, I decided to sit on the couch in the empty, quiet living room and read my book. I was determined to finish it today and start a new one tomorrow and I was really looking forward to it. But soon after, they found me...

After awhile, their Nana put on a good movie for them to keep them occupied and I snuck upstairs to our room to lay on the bed to nap and read. Soon afterwards I hear a little knock on my balcony door and this is what I see...

Asher soon found me too and I headed back downstairs with the two babies in hand. I decided to take them into the rec room so they could play with the pool table but instead they had to show me their dancing moves.



After a failed attempt at pool, I took them over to work a puzzle. As with any kids, it didn't last long but we had fun.


Our afternoon was coming to an end and supper was getting close. More people were buzzing around and the kids were distracted, so I snuck in a quick picture with Zak. I had a fun day with my two buddies and tomorrow we are taking a ferry to Ocracoke and will be gone all day. Their Mom decided it was too long of a day for Lucia but when she asked Asher if he wanted to go, his response was, "If Emily is going, I'll go too". So I guess tomorrow one of my buddies will be going too.

No comments: