I started thinking about all the things I was going to miss and realized there were a lot of good moments on this beach trip. So I decided to put together all my favorite things from this beach trip...
1. The beautiful September weather. This time of year never seemed better and we avoided the real hot temperatures of the summer.
2. The exclusiveness of going this time of year. We always had the beach to ourselves, and the restaurants weren't crowded.
3. I got to meet Zak's cousin Anna, her husband Jeff, and their baby Levi for the first time. It was so nice to get to know them and have the whole week to do so.
4. The house we stayed in was amazing. It held 18 people comfortably and was so family oriented.
5. Waking up in the morning overlooking the ocean made me feel so blessed.
6. Asher and Lucia kept me busy but I will miss them. I had so many laughs because of them.
8. We had amazing food all week. Paula, Karen, and Rosemary made sure we had great suppers every night from chili, BBQ, chicken pot pie...the list goes on.
9. Lastly, I loved having a full house of 18 people talking, laughing, doing this and that all together every night. I love more than anything being surrounded by family and this beach trip was just that.