Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh, How I Love the...

Beach! Here we are at Pine Knoll Shores, NC (Ten miles north of Emerald Isle). For a whole week we get to stay with Zak's Mom's side of the family (18 of us total) at a gorgeous oceanfront house. We arrived Saturday and I have laid around, read my books, and played with Zak's adorable 2 and 4 year old cousins. We are about to eat some breakfast and lay by the beach for the first time, since Sunday was rainy, but I wanted to update some pictures of our trip so far.

Here is Zak modeling our bedroom with the awesome view...

The other side of the room...

The view from our balcony...

Zak with the pretty sunset...


Our own pool! The kids love this as you can see a fraction of their toys...

I loved the next two pictures and had to add them both. They just remind me of peace...

No comments: