Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day Eight: Gift from the Heart

Day Eight for the Joy of Love is about a gift from the heart. The assignment was to capture a picture of a gift that was given to you from the heart. I have a ton from Zak that are really meaningful. The jewelry he gave me on our wedding day, my camera, my engagement ring when he asked me to marry him. The list goes on but I wanted to share something else that is very special to me. My little rocking chair. When I recieved this chair from my Mema and Granddaddy it was the perfect size for me. It was a tradition that they started and that my parents have continued today. My Graddaddy passed away shortly after but I will always have this rocking chair. It sits in our apartment right now and hopefully one day in a nursery.

No comments: