Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding my Groove

I'm on Week 3 and I'm going strong! I can count on one hand how many times I've had something sweet and I'm finding my groove with my workout. I was definitely having a weak moment the other day with that brownie and I know I'll have more to come but that's ok. I've always said I can have the brownie just not every day. My workout today and yesterday were really good and I find it much easier to work out before supper than after.

I also bumped up my time to 25 minutes and to level 10. I'm getting there. My goal is to get to 45 minutes without killing over.

Just started with 25 minutes to go...It helps to get through the workout with something good on TV. Today was Everybody Loves Raymond.

Level 10!

I look like a goof ball but this is me post workout...Looking quite sweaty

I spent some time with my roommate from college and her husband over the weekend. We had a lot of fun talking, eating, and talking some more. This coming weekend Zak and I are heading up to Tennessee to see my Mema. We're really excited and looking forward to getting away for a little while.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YAY so proud :)