Objective: To keep humans entertained by my constant source of energy.
- Burke County Humane Society, 2 months
- Home of two humans, 2.5 years
- Sit, on command
- Shake, when treats are present
- Roll Over, work in progress
- Ability to bark at piercing noise levels when excited.
- Can play for hours on end without succumbing to sleep.
- Can trick humans into thinking age is younger than it is with my secret weapon, the puppy dog face.
- Ability to produce a squeaky noise from toys until humans remove toy.
- Can successfully identify the moment humans sit down and relax in order to request a bathroom break.