Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Sacrifice

I finished Poppy Done to Death by Charlaine Harris and have now finished the series. She left it open ended and I would love for her to continue that story.

For now I'm on to my next book, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. This book is the sixth and last book in the series called Vampire Academy. It finally came out in December and I've been excited (and a little sad) to start reading it.

It follows Rose Hathaway as she trains to be a guardian of Moroi (vampires). She is the best of her kind thanks to her trainer/lover, Dimitri. Her world fights against Strigoi (evil vampires) and when her world gets turned upside down, she is the only one who can make it right again. I honestly don't know what else to say without giving everything away. You just need to read it. It is so good!

No comments: